2017 Ford Escape Overview
Compared to the 2016 Ford Escape, the 2017 Escape is newly redesigned and comes with seating for five passengers. Its exterior comes with a sculpted hood, a dynamic front grille, LED tail lamps, and available halogen projector headlamps with LED lighting. These features come together to give the Escape a confident, assertive stance.
Inside, the Escape comes with a new center console, a media bin for storing everyday essentials, and up to 67.8 cubic feet of cargo space when its rear seats are folded down. It also offers an available heated steering wheel to keep your fingers warm during chilly car rides.
- The Ford Escape comes with up to 67.8 cubic feet of cargo space.
- LED tail lamps and a dynamic front grille give the Ford Escape an assertive look.
- A media bin and new center console make it easy to keep your wallet, cell phone, and everyday essentials organized.
2017 Ford Escape Trims and Powertrains
The 2017 Ford Escape offers three trims: S, SE, and Titanium. A 168-horsepower 2.5L engine comes standard on the Escape's S trim. The SE and Titanium trims come with a 179-horsepower 1.5L EcoBoost® engine that uses turbocharging, direct injection, and auto stop-start technology to improve performance and conserve fuel.
Along with these options, the Ford Escape offers an all-new 245-horsepower 2.0L engine that delivers a sharp, athletic performance.
- The 2017 Ford Escape offers three engines in its lineup.
- The Ford Escape comes with a standard six-speed automatic transmission.
- Available Intelligent AWD monitors and optimizes traction on unpredictable road conditions.
Smart Technology that Keeps You Connected
The 2017 Ford Escape is available with several innovative technology features, including the SYNC® 3 infotainment system with smartphone integration. Its touchscreen interface is faster and more responsive than ever, allowing you to make hands-free calls, stream music, look up directions, and more.
The Escape also offers SYNC® Connect, which lets you use FordPass® to track the location of your vehicle and access it remotely. Using SYNC® Connect, you can lock, unlock, and start the Ford Escape from a mobile device or check its approximate mileage and fuel level.
- The Ford Escape is available with SYNC® 3, which comes with new hardware and software for an enhanced performance.
- The Ford Escape offers remote access through SYNC® Connect with FordPass®
Test Drive a 2017 Ford Escape at Richmond Ford West
The 2017 Ford Escape is a sharp-looking crossover with plenty of cargo space, innovative technology, and a potent engine lineup. Drivers in Ashland, Short Pump, and Glen Allen can find out more about the 2017 Escape at Richmond Ford West.
If you think the 2017 Ford Escape is right for you, schedule a test drive at Richmond Ford West.