2017 Ford Edge Interior
When you climb inside the 2017 Ford Edge's cabin, you'll find seating for five occupants, a modern-looking center stack, and 113.9 cubic feet of passenger volume. The interior combines the space and utility of an SUV with the everyday sensibility of a sedan, making it a great crossover choice for families, commuters, and first-time drivers alike.
- 2017 Ford Edge Cargo Space: The vehicle provides 39.2 cubic feet of storage space behind its second row. If you need more room for gear, its second-row seats fold down to provide 73.4 cubic feet of storage space behind the first row.
- Ambient Lighting: The 2017 Ford Edge lets you set the mood with its available programmable ambient lighting, which offers seven colors: Ice Blue®, soft blue, red, green, blue, orange, and purple. LEDs light up the front and rear footwalls, front cup holders, center console, and door handles and come standard on the 2017 Ford Edge's Titanium and Sport trims.
2017 Ford Edge Performance Specifications
The 2017 Ford Edge offers four trim levels: SE, SEL, Titanium, and Sport. Drivers have three engines to choose from, and each is paired to a six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission to deliver a sharp, athletic performance
- 2017 Ford Edge Engines
- A 245-horsepower 2.0L EcoBoost makes 275 lb-ft of torque.
- The Edge Sport's standard 315-horsepower twin-turbo 2.7L EcoBoost V6 makes 350 lb-ft of torque.
- An available 3.5L V6 delivers 280 horsepower and 250 lb-ft of torque.
- 2017 Ford Edge All-Wheel Drive: The 2017 Ford Edge comes with standard front-wheel drive but offers an intelligent all-wheel drive system that uses sensors that constantly monitor the Edge's traction. Depending on the weather and road conditions, the vehicle balances torque between the front and rear wheels to optimize handling and traction.
2017 Ford Edge Technology Features
Technology has been integrated into nearly every facet of our lives. To keep you connected, the 2017 Ford Edge is available with several technology features that bring the digital world directly to your dashboard.
- 2017 Ford Edge SYNC® 3: Looking up directions, streaming music, or making calls is easy with the Edge's available SYNC® 3 infotainment system. With its high-speed performance, touchscreen, and enhanced voice recognition, SYNC® 3 lets you stay connected and focused on driving.
- SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio: Every Ford Edge comes with a six-month all access package to SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio, which includes over 150 channels of commercial-free music, sports, news, and more. You can even listen to your favorite channels on the SiriusXM app.
Test Drive a 2017 Ford Edge at Richmond Ford West
The 2017 Ford Edge is a well-rounded crossover that's making waves around Short Pump, Ashland, and Glen Allen. If you think the 2017 Ford Edge is right for you, contact us to schedule your test drive at Richmond Ford West.