Hit the gas and the 2016 Ford Mustang will overpower your senses with thrilling acceleration and heart-pounding torque. Offering four engines and no shortage of exhilaration, the 2016 Ford Mustang lives up to its legacy with adrenaline-pumping power.
Itching to get behind the wheel of a 2016 Ford Mustang in Short Pump, Ashland, or Glen Allen? Read Richmond Ford West's review to find out what makes this pony car gallop.
Ford Mustang: Legacy of Power
Engineered with a racetrack spirit, the Ford Mustang offers two transmissions and four engines that make at least 300 horsepower. You can pick the coupe or convertible, but either way, the Mustang's performance will raise your pulse.
- 2.3L EcoBoost®: Harnessing the power of 310 horses, the Mustang's EcoBoost 4-cylinder engine makes 310 lb-ft of torque to kick acceleration into high gear.
- 3.7L V6: The Mustang's V6 uses twin independent variable camshaft timing technology to make 300 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. It also gets an EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/29 highway/22 combined mpg.
- 5.0L GT: You'll never forget the first time you drive with the Mustang's 5.0L V8. Unleashing 435 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque, this engine maximizes power the moment you hit the gas.
- Shelby GT350®: A 5.2L V8 with a flat-plane crank reigns supreme over every engine in the 2016 Ford Mustang's lineup. Kicking out 526 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque, the Shelby GT350® is engineered to overtake the passing lane.
2016 Ford Mustang Cockpit
Hop inside a 2016 Ford Mustang and you'll find a cockpit with leather-trimmed seats and incredible technology. With seating for four passengers and its sporty styling, the 2016 Mustang is designed to heighten the driving experience and put you in total control.
- Sporty and Comfortable Driver's Seat: Complete with power lumbar support and available driver memory, the Mustang's driver seat is designed to make every journey a memorable one. It's low-to-the-ground positioning provides plenty of room for tall drivers and takes comfort to the next level with features like a left-side footrest.
- Heated and Cooled Seats: Warm up on chilly mornings or cool off during heat waves. No matter the season, the 2016 Ford Mustang keeps the driver and front passenger comfortable with available heated and cooled seats.
- SYNC® 3: Despite its retro style, the 2016 Mustang offers gadgets like Ford SYNC® 3 to keep you connected throughout your ride. SYNC® 3 comes with a new easy-to-use design and next-level connectivity, integrating the world to your dashboard with features like hands-free calling, a multi-color touchscreen, music search and control, and more.
Test Drive a 2016 Ford Mustang
Few muscle cars are as iconic as the 2016 Ford Mustang, and Richmond Ford West has a full inventory waiting for you to get behind the wheel. If you're shopping for a sports car in Short Pump, Ashland, or Glen Allen, here are a few reasons you should take the Mustang for a spin:
- The 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350® gets up to 526 horsepower.
- The Mustang offers four engines and two transmissions to maximize performance.
- Coupe or convertible? Take your pick.
Experience the 2016 Ford Mustang's raw power and acceleration for yourself. Take a test drive at Richmond Ford West.