The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid demonstrates artful craftsmanship inside and out. Delivering plenty of power and top-notch fuel efficiency, the Fusion Hybrid has captured the attention of sedan shoppers throughout Ashland, Glen Allen, and Short Pump.
Richmond Ford West explores the 2016 Fusion hybrid's key features in our vehicle review below. Keep reading to learn about the 2016 Ford Fusion's design, performance, and technology features.
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Performance Specifications
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid is equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder Atkinson-cycle gasoline engine and an electric motor. Together, this system delivers 188 horsepower for sharp acceleration and an engaging performance. An electronic continuously variable transmission (eCVT) sends power to the Fusion's front wheels and is engineered to maximize efficiency with every mile. Thanks to these features, the 2016 Ford Fusion hybrid achieves up to an EPA-estimated 44 city/41 highway mpg.
- Fusion Hybrid Atkinson-cycle four-cylinder and electric motor get 188 horsepower.
- The Fusion Hybrid gets an EPA-estimated 44 city/41 highway mpg.
- Regenerative braking converts the Fusion's kinetic energy and stores it in the battery for later use.
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Design
Many hybrids offer boring, humdrum designs, but the 2016 Ford Fusion isn't one of them. The Fusion Hybrid's aerodynamic frame is designed to turn heads and slip through wind. Available active grille shutters help to reduce drag, and a chrome front grille heightens the Fusion Hybrid's sophisticated aesthetic.
Hop inside a Fusion Hybrid and you'll find a spacious cabin with seating for up to five passengers. Available features like heated and cooled front seats, leather sport seats, and ambient lighting add an upscale vibe, ensuring that each passenger rides in premium comfort.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid offers heated and cooled front seats.
- Ambient lighting is available in seven colors-Ice Blue®, orange, soft blue, red, green, blue, or purple.
- Active grille shutters help to reduce drag to improve performance.
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Technology Features
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid's available SYNC technology offers voice recognition, hands-free calling, Bluetooth®, and more to help you stay connected and focused on driving. Drivers can also upgrade to SYNC with MyFord Touch®, which includes an eight-inch touchscreen, dual 4.2-inch cluster screens, WiFi® capability, and audio/video input jacks for next-generation connectivity and convenience.
- Voice-activated SYNC offers hands-free calling to keep you in touch and focused on driving.
- Upgrade to SYNC with MyFord Touch for a touchscreen, enhanced voice-recognition, and WiFi® capability.
2016 Ford Fusion Safety Features
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid is designed to keep danger at arm's length. An advanced airbag system, four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes, and AdvanceTrac with Electronic Stability Control come standard on the Ford Fusion Hybrid, helping you and your passengers stay safe when critical situations arise.
- 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid comes with standard backup camera.
- An advanced airbag system helps to reduce a collision's impact.
- AdvanceTrac helps drivers stay in control and provide extra peace of mind.
Test Drive a 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid offers a sleek design, an engaging performance, and incredible technology features. If you think the Fusion Hybrid is the right sedan for you, take a test drive at Richmond Ford West, proudly serving communities in Ashland, Glen Allen, and Short Pump.