2016 Ford Fiesta Overview
The 2016 Ford Fiesta might be small, but what it lacks in size it makes up for with personality. Sculpted with funky accents and bold lines, the Ford Fiesta is designed to make a statement.
Each Fiesta comes with seating for five passengers, and shoppers have two body styles to choose from:
- Ford Fiesta Sedan: With 85.1 cubic feet of passenger volume, the Fiesta sedan provides plenty of space for each occupant. It also comes with 12.8 cubic feet of trunk space and 60/40 split rear seats that fold down and out of the way.
- Ford Fiesta Hatchback: The 2016 Ford Fiesta hatchback provides 25.4 cubic feet of cargo volume behind the first row and 14.9 cubic feet behind the second row. With seats that fold down, the Fiesta Hatchback makes it easy to store and organize cargo.
Ford Fiesta Performance
No matter how it's equipped, the 2016 Ford Fiesta sips fuel slowly. It offers three engines in its lineup, and each is engineered to marry power and efficiency:
- 1.0L EcoBoost® Engine: A turbocharged 123-horsepower 1.0L three-cylinder with variable valve timing and direct injection delivers an EPA-estimated 43 mpg highway when paired to a manual transmission.
- 1.6L EcoBoost® Engine: Capable of up to 197 horsepower and 202 lb-ft of torque, a 1.6L four-cylinder on ST trims delivers an exhilarating performance.
- 1.6L Ti-VCT Engine: The Fiesta's standard four-cylinder is engineered to deliver the best of power and efficiency with up to 120 horsepower and 112 lb-ft of torque.
Ford Fiesta Technology Features
To help you stay connected, the 2016 Ford Fiesta offers several innovative technology features, including:
- Ford SYNC® 3: Complete with a new easy-to-use interface and voice command, available SYNC 3 provides access to phone, audio, navigation, and more.
- Rearview Camera: The 2016 Ford Fiesta's available rearview camera displays the area behind the vehicle on a front console screen when you switch into reverse. That way you can back out of parking spots and driveways confidently.
Test Drive a 2016 Ford Fiesta Near Glen Allen
The 2016 Ford Fiesta is a well-rounded, versatile set of wheels with smart technology features, an efficient performance, and sporty handling. If you're shopping for a new subcompact in Short Pump, Ashland, or Glen Allen, here are a few reasons to consider choosing the Ford Fiesta:
- Enjoy next-generation touchscreen and voice-command technology with SYNC® 3.
- With the turbocharged 1.0L three-cylinder, power and fuel economy intersect.
- Go longer between fill-ups with up to an EPA-estimated 43 mpg highway.
Richmond Ford West has a full inventory of 2016 Ford Fiestas at our showroom. If you're ready to get behind the wheel, contact us to schedule a test drive a 2016 Ford Fiesta at Richmond Ford West, conveniently located at 10751 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060.